Independent Distributors of GNLD International
Chelated Calcium Magnesium Complex
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body.
- 98% of the body’s total Calcium is contained in bones - a living tissue that is constantly undergoing change.
- 1% of the body’s Calcium is contained in the teeth.
- 1% of the body’s Calcium is distributed throughout the other body tissues, including the circulating blood.
- Calcium helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
- Magnesium helps utilization of proteins
- Magnesium maintains healthy nervous system metabolism
- Amino acid chelation employs glycine for better absorption of both calcium and magnesium
- Preferred 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium