Oxygen Bleach - 1kg
Oxygen Bleach is a water soluble, biodegradable product which can be added to G1 Laundry Compound if the wash load is particularly soiled.
- Colour safe bleaching agent that removes severe spots.
- Brightens whites and coloured fabrics.
- Unlike chlorine bleaches, Oxygen Bleach can be added directly to a laundry compound or the washing cycle.
- A biodegradable product that returns to its original components after use.
- Can be added to G1 Laundry Compound or into the wash cycle.
- Dosage depends on the degree of soiling and the size of the wash load.
- Use of dose variations will not damage fabrics or adversely affect textile dyes.
- For optimal benefit, water temperature must be at 60 degrees celsius.
Use up to 1/2 scoop per 5kg wash load.
Add to G1 Laundry Compound or directly to the wash cycle.
Do not apply directly to fabric.